Care to a High Standard
For many years, Sprott House has provided a comfortable environment and 24-hour support for dependent elderly.
Our hospital offers care and accommodation to a high standard.
As well we have lovely surroundings and a sunny, sheltered garden to sit in.
In summary the hospital provides
- highly qualified staff on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, two registered nurses on duty throughout the day at all times and well trained care givers
- regular visits by your own doctor or one from the nearby medical centre
- constant support and supervision
- comfortable and warm accommodation and an environment which encourages family participation
- varied daily exercise and entertainment programme, providing mental, emotional and physical stimulation
- a location which gives easy access to community facilities
- regular visits by the general practitioner
- nutritious and varied well-cooked meals with special diets catered for
- single bedrooms with hand basin
- a podiatrist and hairdresser visit regularly
Sprott House has certification under the Health & Disability Services (Safety) Act 2001.
We are members of HealthCare Providers New Zealand, Retirement Villages Association and New Zealand Council of Christian Social Services.
We are also members of many other associations as well, so if you would like more information, please send us an email.