The Very Best of Care
You can enjoy the very best of care at our rest home which is a comfortable, well-established facility. Living here is about giving you the help, support and care you need to get on with your life, 24 hours a day, with high quality staff. As well as single rooms we also have married couples' rooms.
Sprott House employs registered nurses and there are experienced care givers on hand at all times. Medical practitioners visit on a regular basis. You may either keep your own GP or be under the care of one suggested by Sprott House.
Our rest home is set among lovely grounds and gardens with lovely walks and comfortable seating. It is close to Marsden Village as well as the Karori Mall and 10 minutes from the centre of the city.
In summary the Sprott House rest home provides you with
- 24 hour care, seven days a week by registered nurses and well trained care givers
- friendly, kind, compassionate and capable staff on duty 24 hours a day
- frequent medical practitioner visits, or you can keep your own GP
- comfortable accommodation with central heating, single bedrooms, either with a hand basin or ensuite and furnished with phone connections
- nutritious, varied and plentiful food with special diets catered for
- a large activities lounge as well as a quiet lounge and a dining room with garden views
- regular outings to community events, the shops and sight seeing
- concerts by visiting clubs and school groups, lectures and lots more entertainment arranged for you - and we can give you support to continue your own hobbies and community involvement
- friends and family are welcome at any time and you can come and go as you please
- a podiatrist and hairdresser visit regularly
Sprott House has certification under the Health & Disability Services (Safety) Act 2001. We are members of HealthCare Providers New Zealand, Retirement Villages Association and New Zealand Council of Christian Social Services.